Celebrate your perfect wedding day in Cottontails beautifully landscaped gardens, surrounded by vineyard, rolling hills and panoramic countryside, just a short drive from Wagga Wagga.
Enjoy your special day with spectacular views over Wagga from Cottontails Restaurant.
From cocktails and canapés on the deck for up to 150 guests, to formal a la carte dining for up to 120 guests, Cottontails will tailor a package to suit your every need. We have an extensive functions menu including canapés, platters, a choice of two or three course set menus and a variety of imported & local beers and wines.
Cottontails on the Ridge will assist in every way to make your wedding day perfect, and we offer a wedding coordinator, who can assist with services such as a photographer, celebrant, make-up artist, hair stylist and transport.
Cottontails offers you the full wedding package; commencing with the romantic wedding ceremony and finishing with a fabulous reception of your choice.
We will work with you to structure a suitable menu, seating plan and time line that will ensure your special day runs smoothly.
Have a look at some of our past weddings in our gallery to inspire your perfect day.
Wedding Venue Hire Pricing
Once the full venue hire fee (non-refundable) is paid, the venue is guaranteed. You may pay a partial deposit to secure your day and the remainder must be paid within 30days. Our meal prices are set as soon as your menu choices are confirmed. You have the option of running a 'tab' and all alcohol is priced at the prevailing prices on the day of your wedding. We do also offer drink packages (see indicative prices in 'drinks list' tab) prices are confirmed once you choose your package.
- $1550.00 full day and night - ceremony & reception, (entire venue closed to public)
- $995.00 full day and night - ceremony & reception, (main restaurant closed to public) - 'Kittens' open to public from 6.30pm
- $440.00 function room hire only (main restaurant open to public)
- $595.00 'Kittens' outdoor restaurant (seats 40 guests or 70 guests canapés style) – (main restaurant open to public)
The following is included in the venue hire
- round or square tables and chairs including standard white tablecloths (chair covers available for hire - see below)
- cutlery & crockery
- white serviettes
- cake table
- wait & bar staff
- table set up to your specifications
- lectern facilities including TV, DVD, MC stand, projector & screen, internet connection
- clean up (excluding decorations)
- Functions & Events Co-ordinator
CHAIR COVERS - white Lycra chair covers are available to hire for $1.50 per cover (includes fitting to chairs).
WHITE TABLE CLOTHS - We supply white table cloths for all tables inside the restaurant and the 'signing' table for your ceremony. If you would like extra table cloths, they are charged at $10.00 per cloth.
- We DO NOT have a BYO License, all beverages must be purchased through the restaurant.
- All damages must be paid for upon leaving the premises.
We can assist with special prices & arrangements for you to hire buses, etc. so please make an enquiry for further information.
We do NOT accept personal cheques unless they are given 7 days in advance.
Wedding Venue Hire
Cottontails Function Centre will be available from 10 am on the morning of your wedding to allow for you to add decorations and personalised table settings. Tables will be arranged to your specified requirements (including cake table & miscellaneous tables) and dressed with white table clothes, crockery, cutlery and glass ware.
We are equipped with a full sound system, we can assist you OR you are welcome to organise a band, DJ or other music provider.
Please notify us of your decoration requirements and be aware that decorations are not to be set up on a permanent basis. No confetti, glitter or sticky tape is permitted. All candles are to be encased in glass as no open flames are permitted.
Our venue is licensed until 12am and we ask that all decorations be removed from 11:30pm by a trusted member of your party.
We look forward to hosting your special day here soon...